1. Meet with the Bandon Writers. Share a story, a poem, an observation.
2. Lunch with writerly friends.
3. Talk about what we talked about in the group. Disagree softly. Agree loudly.
4. Home-continue talk with Hubby. Share and share......
5. Walk on the beach if the day turns out to be as clear as it promises to be this a.m.
6. Chew over the comments from the Bandon Writers.
7. Attempt changes suggested by the Writers.
8. Eat, clean, read, ponder those suggestions.
9. Dream about the suggestions made or implied by the Writers.
10. Wake up a couple of times to adjust heating unit, and any other units needing adjustment. Tell myself that Mondays are too much like work days. Heck! You're retired! You don't need anyone to approve or disapprove your work. You don't work!